Our programs and events offer women a chance to learn, share, and transform as philanthropists. You have a range of options to feel inspired, informed and ready to think boldly about what comes next.
We welcome suggestions for future programming. Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Due to public health recommendations from the Washington State Department of Health and CDC, we are hosting all our events online until further notice. We use Zoom to host our programs and events, and provide closed captioning. We ask everyone to register for the programs and events that interest you so we can send you the Zoom link. We also provide information for folks to join by phone, if preferred. We look forward to engaging with you online!
UPCOMING PROGRAMS & EVENTS
All upcoming events will be hosted on Zoom. Attendees will have the option to join by Zoom or by phone.
- Let’s Talk WA Women’s Foundation (information session)
Thursday, March 11, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Intersect 2020 Continue the Conversation: Discussing Health and Safety for All (Members Only)
Thursday, March 18, 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- Evaluating Proposals and Nonprofit Financials
Monday, March 22, 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Intersect 2020 Continue the Conversation: Climate Justice for All (Members Only)
Thursday, April 15, 9:30 – 11:30 AM
- Real Talk Cohort (Members Only)
Friday, April 16, 23, and 30
- Intersect 2020 Continue the Conversation: Philanthropy’s Role (Members Only)
Thursday, May 20, 1:00 – 3:00 PM