Our programs and events offer women a chance to learn, share, and transform as philanthropists. You have a range of options to feel inspired, informed and ready to think boldly about what comes next.
We welcome suggestions for future programming. Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Due to public health recommendations from the Washington State Department of Health and CDC, we are hosting all our events online until further notice. We use Zoom to host our programs and events, and provide closed captioning. We ask everyone to register for the programs and events that interest you so we can send you the Zoom link. We also provide information for folks to join by phone, if preferred. We look forward to engaging with you online!
UPCOMING PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- Reflection Room for Non-Black Members of Color (Members Only)
Wednesday, October 14, 1:00 – 2:00 PM, Webinar
- Let’s Talk Thursday: Family Foundation Perspectives
Thursday, October 15, 3:00 – 4:30 PM, Webinar
- Capacity Building 101
Tuesday, October 20, 1:00 – 2:30 PM, Webinar
- Let’s Talk Thursday: Pooled Fund Grants at WA Women’s Fdn
Thursday, October 22, 3:00 – 4:00 PM, Webinar
- Annual Meeting (Members Only)
Wednesday, October 28, 12:00 – 2:00 PM, Webinar
- Let’s Talk Thursday: WA State Undocumented Relief Funds
Thursday, October 29, 12:00 – 1:00 PM, Webinar
- Reflection Room for White Members (Members Only)
Wednesday, November 4, 1:00 – 2:00 PM, Webinar
- Intersect: Join the Conversation
Monday, November 9 – Friday, November 13, Webinar
- Let’s Talk Washington Women’s Foundation
Thursday, November 19, 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Real Talk: Space for Direct Conversations About Privilege, Race & Power
Thursday, December 3, 1:00 – 3:00 PM