Nominations for the 2023 Rest and Repair Awards are closed. The Rest & Repair Cohort is currently reviewing nominations and will make final award decisions in the fall of 2023. Award decisions will be announced in February 2024 at the Rest & Repair Celebration.
WA Women’s Fdn seeks nominations of Black women who are leaders within the nonprofit sector and within the wider community. Be aware that we believe in Black excellence, and view leadership as far more than title or public acclamation. We particularly encourage nominations of Black women whose demonstrated efforts on behalf of their community has gone without wide recognition or acknowledgment in the wider world.
Notes to consider:
- The nomination form consists of recommendations from both a Primary and a Secondary Nominator, as well as a resume and/or LinkedIn connection for each nominee.
- While accepted, multiple nominations for the same candidate are not necessary, nor does it have any bearing on the final decisions.
- Feel free to re-nominate people who were nominated previously but were not granted an award. We will not be reviewing past nominations.
- We recommend nominators coordinate with their nominees to ensure that the correct and most up-to-date contact information has been provided, and/or to work with your nominee to secure a second nominator.
- We receive hundreds of nominations for these awards. Despite our wish that it was not so the Rest and Repair Awards are highly competitive.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the nomination process: