Nominations for the first five Rest & Repair awards are open now through October 18, 2022. All nominations must be submitted electronically through through Washington Women’s Foundation’s (WaWF) online application portal. Nominee applications will include the following information:
- Nominee’s full name and contact information (address, phone, and email)
- Nominee’s resume (required)
- Nominee’s LinkedIn link (optional)
- Nominator’s full name and contact information (address, phone, and email)
- Completed nomination statement from the nominator of no more than 250 words addressing the following questions:
- How is the nominee an outstanding example of Black women’s nonprofit leadership in Washington State?
- Why do you believe they deserve this award?
- Please address their leadership, community-building, and non-profit work within historically under-served communities.
- Full name and contact information for a secondary reference (address, phone, and email)
- One supporting statement from the secondary reference of no more than 100 words concurring with the nominator about the excellence of the nominee and their leadership, community-building, and nonprofit work within historically under-served communities.
Nominations via the application portal are due October 18, 2022 by 5 p.m. PST. The Rest & Repair Cohort will interview finalists via Zoom in early-to-mid November. Awardees will be notified in early-to-mid December. WaWF will publicly announce and celebrate the awardees in February of 2023.